Wednesday, April 05, 2006

I don't remember any think about immigating to the United States because I was born in the United States. My parents had togo with the process of immigrating to the United States. I should've asked both of my parents how immigrating to the United States was. Both of my parents know the process of the United States.B oth of my parents family wanted to immigragte to the United States because they wanted more benefits for them and their family memebers. My parents had to deal with the government agencies of the passport of the counselor of the Domincan Republic. They know the process of making of the Dominican Republic in the United States. They had to take document correctly so they don't have any problems in their future. The main reason they don't want to have any problems because they both are married.I haven't dealt with the agencies in the Dominican Republic.They only one that I have dealt is the post offices to renwew my passport because my old passport expired and I need another passport to travel to other countries.The process that I had go with renewing my passport was I had to give it my old passport in. My mother had to leave her document paper that she was citizen a ship and then she was able to sgin the paper of renewing passport. When my mother was done then I was able to sigin the paper of renewing my passport. When I rececived my passport by mail it was only two weeks. Then I was so happy that I got my new passport and I'm available to travel around the world.

No comments: