Sunday, April 30, 2006

What happened in my cousin wedding?

My beautiful cousin Germi was getting married on April 30, 2006. She was living like a fair tales. When she came out the room hers parent start to nearly cry because it was their little girl and wasn’t coming back to them. They were realizing she need to begin a new life with the men she is in loved. I have seen the men of my cousin he seem begin a good man. When I went to Florida it was 3 years ago with my mother and me. I real like the man for my cousin Germi. He still real respects my uncle German, Aunt Carmen cousin Doming and Cousin Jimmy. Last week the whole family went to Florida to her wedding. The bridge and the groom got to the church. They were looking so beautiful together. They had magical in their own eyes. The whole family was real happy for our Cousin and the same time our niece plus the he was already part of the my mother family.

No comments: